Wednesday 12 December 2018

Coming to you live from an Italien train...
🇮🇹  🇮🇹  🇮🇹  🇮🇹  🇮🇹  🇮🇹  🇮🇹  🇮🇹  🇮🇹  🇮🇹

🎉🎊 Today we revisit PRET! 🎉🎊 ( £1.40ish )

Saved this badboy, carrying it over 1000km specially to maintain my pie updates! This guy has had a long journey from the bakery to my face hole and...it looks a little worse for wear. Also the crumb factor has increased significantly, defintely better fresh!

Since we've covered the basics already I'll save you the bother of the full breakdown. Instead let's talk about consistency as it seems no two pies are the same.

Occasionally I feel the need to confirm my previous judgements (just another excuse to eat a pie really). What it's shown me is that two pies in the same pack will have roughly the same look and pastry performance but the filling can change a lot. I assume it's just luck of the draw but I think I started out assuming that a filling scoop was a scoop! Nobody wants to go counting currants and orange peel but the only way round it I see is to eat more. EAT MORE PIES. I generally nom my way through 2 pies for each review and I encourage you to do the same!

People of Matches Fashion I implore you to eat more pies!!! Anyway, I'm off...gonna have a nap.

NEXT TIME...It's whatever I find in Milan 🤣

Regards,
Adam Cooke
Photographer / Pie Tester

No comments:

Post a Comment