Wednesday 28 November 2018

Today's contender for the 2018 Best Christmas Mince Pie is...

🎉 🎊 M&S 🎊 🎉  ( Collection Range - £2.50 as well I think )



 This could be better eh?

Pastry: Not too thick, not too thin, a little greasy on the bottom but oh my gosh. Great colour, great flavour and shaped wonderfully...

Filling: Spot on. Fruity, warming, spiced well, hint of booze. Just amazing.

Presentation: Honestly, these are fantastic. The buttery bottom did make a little reluctant to come out of the case BUT I've eaten 3 with no shame. No leaks and no sticky fingers! Just go and buy some. Tonight. On the way home from M+S in Westfield.

Summary: We've got a new Number 1. (Sorry Greggs)

***** I AM HAPPY TO ACCEPT SUBMISSIONS TO MY MOUTH HOLE ***** 
(I don't have a Morrisons, ASDA or ALDI near my house)

Adam Cooke
Photographer / Pie Tester

No comments:

Post a Comment